Lis & Ed - Creators of Rainforest Rhythm Kingdom
What is the Rainforest Rhythm Kingdom Program?
The Rainforest Rhythm Kingdom Program is an early childhood rhythm, movement and music program tailored for pre-k to early elementary students. The RRK curriculum engages and energizes students as they explore basic elements of rhythm, movement and music. The modalities used to create a balanced music and social/emotional skill building experiences are drumming, singing, improvisation, movement and speaking (rhythm chants).
Who can benefit from using this program?
- Preschool Music and Classroom Teachers
- Early Elementary Music and Classroom Teachers
- Homeschool Co-ops and Parents
- After School Programs
What is in each session?
- Session Song (Movement and/or Drumming)
- Groove Tude (Social Emotional Skill)
- Groove Chant (Social Emotional Skill Enhancement)
- Groove Tune (Short Vocal Song)
- Basic Rhythm Training (Drumming, Vocal or Body Percussion)
What instructional guidance is provided?
- RRK Instructional Manual (Hard Copy or Digital – Includes Lesson Plans)
- CD or MP3’s (Session Songs, Groove Tunes and Chants –Vocal and Instrumental)
- Demonstration Videos
What are the benefits of the Rainforest Rhythm Kingdom Program?
- Energizes Learning Environment Through Rhythm and Groove
- Sparks Imagination and Champions Improvisation
- Encourages Self Expression and Enhances Social/Emotional Skills
- Creates Connection and Increases Body/Spatial Awareness
Please visit our main website at: https://www.rainforestrhythmkingdom.com